Clockwork Technologies Inc., on behalf of itself and its affiliates, (together, “Clockwork” or “we” or “us”) is the operator of the website with home page at https://www.clockwork.ai and the Clockwork software platform (“Sites”). We understand that privacy and confidentiality are important to you and your company; they are also vital to our own business. Clockwork is fully committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal and other confidential businessinformation that we process in order to provide the greatest possible value to our clients.
Clockwork provides an easy-to-use online platform built with artificial intelligence to confidently plan, predict, and manage your business’s cash flow and finances. Our services allow businesses to deploy their financial data into the creation of actionable models to direct their financial decisions and unlock long-term value.
For more information about Clockwork, please visit the “What is Clockwork” section of our website at https://www.clockwork.ai.
Types of Information We Collect
Clockwork obtains and uses personal and other confidential business information to enhance our ability to deliver the highest level of service, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately. Below are the broad categories of information that we may collect about you and the reasons they are collected:
• Personal Information you directly share with us through the Sites. Clockwork may provide you and your business with the opportunity to request product demonstrations, request product information, provide customer service, or subscribe to email alerts regarding Clockwork-related events and company news. To respond effectively to your requests, we may collect information from you such as your name, company information, personal or company email address, phone number or other contact information. It is entirely up to you whether to provide this information. This information will be used as reasonably necessary to meet your needs, such as disclosing it to our email service provider to send you emails or to one of our affiliates to provide you with requested product information.Such information may also be used for legal, compliance or security purposes or to notify you of service updates or solicit your feedback and input on the Sites.
• Information we collect automatically. When you use the Sites, we may collect certain information automatically from your device, browsing software, or from third party sources integrated with our API platform. Such information may include confidential business information such as financial and administrative data about your company. As you use the Sites, you may also submit additional confidential business information.Finally, we may also collect information you submit automatically when you authenticate as an authorized user, such as electronic information, device information, and browser information. The purpose of these data collection activities is to provide the best possible service through our use of artificial intelligence, make recommendations to support your business, support our information security, and record non-personal information to improve our website. We may also collect and maintain logs of the activity of our users to help enforce our policies and strengthen our cybersecurity infrastructure. We may also provide you with personalized information about other services we feel may be of interest to you, including new products. For special offers and promotions, we will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving further similar communications.
• Information we obtain from third party sources. We may receive personal information about you from third party sources, but only where we have verified that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose personal information about you to us.
Typical Personal Information We Have About You
If you are an employee/officer/director/principal, etc. of one of our corporate or institutional clients or a business professional with whom we stay in contact, the typical information we collect about you personally would include:
• Your name and contact details;
• Your role/position/title and area of responsibility;
• Your activity on the Sites, both in terms of your transaction history and in terms of otherwise interacting with the Sites (web-based interface or API usage, behavioral patterns such as your consumption of content or interactions with product providers, sales of the products available through the Sites, and other data and analytics);
• Your stated and inferred interests; and
• When appropriate, certain identifying information as required by laws and regulations addressing money laundering and related matters.
Typical Confidential Information We Have About Your Business
If your business utilizes the Sites, we may collect from you or from an affiliated business partnercertain non-public information such as financial and accounting data about your company, information about your corporate structure, and other business information that is essential to providing you with the highest level of service. We do not share this data with unaffiliated third parties for those third party’s advertising, marketing or other commercial purposes not related to the services we provide for your business or described in this Policy.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies that have already been set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Sites. In addition, a number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. The site www.allaboutcookies.org includes instructions for managing cookies on many commonly used browses, or you may consult the vendor documentation for your specific software.
We may also use web beacons, and other technologies, to help track whether our communications are reaching you, to measure their effectiveness, or to collect certain non-personal information about your computer, device, or browser in order to allow us to better design future communications to you. “Clickstream” data (e.g., information regarding which of our Web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by Clockwork itself, or by our service providers, using cookies, Web beacons, page tags, or similar tools that are set when you visit the Sites or when you view an advertisement we have placed on another Web site. Clickstream data and similar information may be shared internally within Clockwork and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to provide you with information concerning products and services offered by Clockwork; to improve your experience with our websites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a Clockwork client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. This information may be processed by us for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by third parties, solely in accordance with our instructions.
When you visit the Sites, your browser may be momentarily directed to the website of an ad server or other third party service provider. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you.These third party websites automatically receive your IP address when this happens, and they may also collect information from your interaction with our Web sites including computer and connection information, standard Web log information, and ad information. Such information does not identify you individually.
Clockwork may make available on our site third party applications that involve content linking or sharing of facilities. Information collected by providers of such applications is governed by their privacy policies.
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. Because an industry-standard Do Not Track protocol is not yet established, as of yet we do not modify your online experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
We may use your personal and other confidential business information for multiple internal and external purposes, including but not limited to:
• Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with Clockwork. This may include sharing such information internally, as well as disclosing it to our affiliates or other third parties;
• Manage the Sites by providing participants with relevant information;
• Develop internal and external analyses;
• Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
• Provide you with information concerning products and services offered by Clockwork; and
• Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
If your relationship with Clockwork ends, Clockwork will continue to treat your personal and other confidential business information, to the extent we retain it, as described in this policy.
In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve product and service options available to you, more than one entity within Clockwork may be given, or given access to, your personal and other confidential business information. When so sharing such information, we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of such information.
Clockwork does not disclose the personal and other confidential business information of our clients to third parties, except to other affiliates of Clockwork or as described in this policy.
Clockwork may disclose personal and other confidential business information about your activities to participants on the Sites with whom you have or seek to have a business relationship, including, without limitation, for purposes of entering into transactions with you. For instance, Clockwork may share information with issuers about the activities of users related to, among other things, indications of interest and orders with respect to their products. Clockwork may also provide information about the actions and activities of individual users to their employers.Clockwork may elect to share some or all personal or confidential business information with all or a subset of clients based on the clients’ overall relationship with Clockwork, including, but not limited to, the extent of business that the client conducts with Clockwork. The nature of any data provided to you may differ from that provided to other clients in terms of quantity, scope, methodology or otherwise and may be changed from time to time without notice to you.
Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for Clockwork, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to Clockwork. Non-affiliated companies that assist Clockwork in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services to Clockwork and only for the purposes that Clockwork dictates.
We may also disclose your personal and other confidential business information to fulfill your instructions, to investigate, establish, and protect our legal rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, such information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities or with organizations such as exchanges and clearinghouses.
We may transfer or share personal and other confidential business information about you in the event that Clockwork or one of its assets, affiliates, or subsidiaries goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, being reorganized or liquidated, or by selling a portion of its assets. Nothing in this Policy is intended to interfere with the ability of Clockwork to transfer all or part of its business and/or assets to an affiliate or independent third party at any time, for any purpose, without any limitation whatsoever. Clockwork specifically reserves the right to transfer or share a copy of personally identifiable information collected from the Sites to the buyer of that portion of its business relating to that informationduring any diligence process.
Clockwork is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all personal and other confidential business information we receive from our clients and visitors of the Sites. We have organizational measures reasonably designed to limit access to such information to authorized Clockwork employees or agents and our service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy. We store data for different periods of time consistent with the purposes for which they were originally collected, as subsequently further authorized, or when required or allowed under applicable law. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards reasonably designed to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. Security of information accessible to the Internet, however, can never be guaranteed.
If you become aware of any loss or theft of your account identification and password or suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access or use of your account identification or password or any other indication of a compromise of the security of your account or the Sites, immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California customers are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the street address below. Please allow 30 days for a response.
We are based in the United States and do not make any claims regarding use of the Sites by individuals located outside the United States. The materials contained on the Sites are intended for U.S.-based customers and are not intended to be accessed or used by individuals in countries located outside the United States.
If you believe that Clockwork may be processing data about you and wish to have access to that information, we can provide you with that data or at least an explanation of why we cannot do so in the particular context, such as if responding to the request would be unreasonably expensive.
Please also let us know if you have any questions, concerns, disputes, or issues. We are always open to dialogue to resolve any issues or concerns you may have about your data. If your concerns cannot be resolved, we can enter into appropriate third-party neutral dispute resolution. If you need to reach us about a privacy or data protection issue, please contact us using the contact information below.
We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 16, and no part of the Sites is targeted to attract anyone under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our files. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, he or she should contact us.
Clockwork may use and disclose personal and other confidential business information about you to comply with laws, regulations, court orders and lawful instructions from government agencies, where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
This version of the Policy is effective September 28, 2018.
We’ll throw some interesting thoughts into your inbox: tech, finance, market trends, horror stories. It’s entertaining, informative, and you can always unsubscribe.